Cake Day – A Recipe for Employee Engagement
Let Your Employees Have their Cake and Eat it Too
According to a study published in the Harvard Business Review, job search activities jump 12% just before birthdays. Giving an employee special attention on their birthday makes them feel valued and recognized, and employees who feel appreciated are less likely to quit their jobs.
Use code " CORPORATE " at checkout and receive 50% OFF any order over $200 and FREE DELIVERY
When is the best time to send a cake?
- Say thank you for new business, referrals, a job well done, or customer loyalty
- Introduce yourself to new prospects
- Celebrate birthdays and milestones such as promotions, years of service, a successful quarter or year
- Reward top performing salespeople, regions or divisions
- Welcome new hires even before their start date
- Mark special days such as Boss’ Day in October, Employee Appreciation Day in March, Administrative Professionals Day in April
- Announce product launches and other corporate events